- Our employees are the backbone of our organization who drive our operations.
- We consider it our social responsibility and a moral obligation to look after them and their families.
Health and safety at work:
- We follow all statutory obligations in the field of health and safety at work.
- Accordingly, we regularly carry out employee training including fire safety.
- Each unit has sufficient number of employees who are trained to offer first aid as per local regulatory requirements.
Prohibition of child & forced labour :
- Our employment policy is in adherence to the local law and legal age for employment.
- Child labour perpetuates poverty, illiteracy , unemployment, population growth and other social problems.
- Hence, we unconditionally support the policy of no child labour.
Minimum wages and benefits :
- We pay at least the minimum total compensation required by local law, including all mandated wages, allowances and benefits.
Prohibition of discrimination :
- Future professional growth is based on the individual performance which is recognized and considered accordingly rather than on the basis of personal characteristics or beliefs.
- Every employee in our organization has autonomy and there is no discrimination against anyone.
Working conditions & Women safety
- We continuously aim to provide our employees with the adequate working conditions that are free from sexual harassment , bullying and comply with all applicable worker safety laws and regulations.
- The role of women in the development of society is of utmost importance and due care is taken to ensure equality and safety.
- We always ensure our HR department acts independently and remains unbiased with respect to the employer or the subject of the complaint.
- Objective handling of employee grievance is facilitated at all times which keeps the sanctity of all parties intact and promotes quick resolution and satisfaction.